Papers & Publications
Photo by Marc Szeglat on Unsplash
• Lightweight and ultra-lightweight concrete roof tile
• Insulating Concrete – low temperature (under 1700°F)
• New Generation Aerated Autoclave Concrete (does not require Autoclave)
• Fire Door Core – for commercial interior doors
• Insulating fire brick for kilns – low density, clay based
• Low/medium density ceramics
• Low/medium density geopolymers
• Structural lightweight concrete – pre-cast and cast-in-place
• Low density
manufacturing. In 2007, 31.6 million tons of fly ash were beneficially used, and of that amount 13.6 million
tons were used in concrete, concrete products, and/or grout manufacturing.
hotter and some are in the middle of our cities and on our property. Increased costs to drill and operate
create incentives to get “the most” from every well. New technologies have us “fracking” wells and
drilling in areas that historically would not have been considered viable.